Honestly it felt so weird recording this video, because it seems like a distant memory when I was afraid of flying, but I was and it was stressful! I not only went from not fearing again, but also really loving it! Check out some of my tips and some facts below!
1. When flying in a developed country, your chances of dying in a plane crash are 1 in 30 million.
2. Your chances of being killed in an automobile accident are 1 in 5,000. That means that the most dangerous part of your flight is your drive to the airport. Once you’ve made the drive to the airport, pat yourself on the back. You’ve just made it through the most dangerous part of your flight.
3. You have a higher chance of dying of food poisoning than in a plane crash, at 1 in 3 million.
4. You also have a better chance of dying of a snake bite, getting hit by lighting, dying of scalding of hot water or falling off your bed.
5. If you’re left-handed, it’s riskier to use right-handed equipment than it is to die in a plane crash.
6. You are more likely to die falling while walking onto the airplane itself.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL, SAY HI IN THE COMMENTS BELOW OR FIND ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS!
SUBSCRIBE – https://bit.ly/SubAggieonYT
INSTAGRAM – https://instagram.com/travel_inhershoes
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/travelinhershoes
MY KILIMNAJARO BOOK ON AMAZON – https://bit.ly/KiliMeSoftly
MY EMAIL LIST – https://bit.ly/travelinhershoes
BLOG – https://www.travelinhershoes.com
FLIPAGRAM – https://flipagram.com/travel_inhershoes
Canon G7X Mark II http://amzn.to/2k25ysF
Canon 5D Mark III http://amzn.to/2l1c18g
Canon 80D http://amzn.to/2knOYo5
My name is Aggie and I am a Polish born, Australian educated, Los Angeles based adventure traveler, writer, blogger and photographer but also an inner peace seeker, nature addict, sailor, olympic-level liquid spiller and obsessive learner. I visited over 50 countries so far, but who’s counting? (ok, I AM!)
It’s good to have you here. Let’s see the world together!